A multi-brand CPG company, active in more than 80 countries, launched two new feminine hygiene products. Their goal was to make a splash across multiple geos and drive awareness and education around their new products.
The brand partnered with VDX.tv to create an omnichannel video experience that would connect with core audiences.
- The campaign, which ran in multiple geographies, featured a full suite of highly engaging VDX units, created in both English and the local language, across desktop, mobile and instream.
- The VDX units featured impactful video which captured consumer attention, while the branded canvas enabled placement of customized messaging, which invited users to participate in the campaign conversation.
- An additional tab within the unit was used to educate the consumer about the new products and their benefits.
- A “Buy Now” call-to-action was also included to prompt customers to purchase the product.
Setup & Targeting
- A CPV (Cost per View) pricing model guaranteed viewability, ensuring the brand message was in view long enough to make an impact. VDX.tv also utilized proprietary interest-based data to execute various targeting tactics and reach relevant audiences.
The campaign outperformed benchmarks and achieved strong results with VDX.tv’s full video solution.